Chirk Trout Farm shop sells a range of our products as well as fresh, local produce and of course trout from our own pools, caught and cleaned while you wait.
We’re open six days a week.
Apart from fresh trout we sell a range of fish smoked at our smokery – fresh and frozen – as well as smoked local poultry, bacon, game (when in season) and pates and terrines.
We make a range of meals on the premises including:
- Smoked salmon lasagne
- Fish pies
- Steak and ale pies
- Smoked trout sausages
- Flaky pastry pies and pasties
These are usually available fresh from the chiller or from the freezer
We also sell:
- Free range hen’s eggs
- Free range local duck’s eggs
- Cheeses from local suppliers, including Smoked Tanatside from the Shropshire Cheese Company
- Local honey
- Bread flour
- Our own range of jams and preserves made with fruit and herbs grown on the farm
- Delicious cakes and biscuits
Many of our products are also available to order via our web shop on this website.
Monday to Friday 9am to 4.30pm
Saturday 10am to 4pm
Sunday and bank holidays: Closed