Chirk Trout Farm shop sells a range of our products as well as fresh, local produce and of course trout from our own pools, caught and cleaned while you wait.
We’re open six days a week.
Apart from fresh trout we sell a range of fish smoked at our smokery – fresh and frozen – as well as smoked local poultry, bacon, game (when in season) and pates and terrines.
We make a range of meals on the premises including:
- Smoked salmon lasagne
- Fish pies
- Steak and ale pies
- Smoked trout sausages
- Flaky pastry pies and pasties
These are usually available fresh from the chiller or from the freezer
We also sell:
- Free range hen’s eggs
- Free range local duck’s eggs
- Cheeses from local suppliers, including Smoked Tanatside from the Shropshire Cheese Company
- Local honey
- Bread flour
- Our own range of jams and preserves made with fruit and herbs grown on the farm
- Delicious cakes and biscuits
Many of our products are also available to order via our web shop on this website.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Saturday 10am to 4pm